Monday, March 8, 2010

1 Week Old

Truman is one week old.
He's been smiling a ton in his sleep. (I wonder what he's dreaming about?)
David's back to work and school.
I was bluesy that he had to go back, but cried it out.
Grandma Thompson showed up last night, planning to spend the next few days with us, sweeping my blues away.
It's been a good day.

8 comments:

The Romig Chronicles said...

Love him! It is the pits when the hubs has to go back to work, so glad you have such awesome company to come and stay with you. Auntie Cindy is the best, is your mom able to come and visit also?

Melissa said...

I can't believe how much Truman looks like Graham. He is so darling.

Lisa said...

Yeah for Grandmas!!! (it's weird for me to call Cindy that) Baby looks beautiful!!

d said...

can't wait to see you and the babe and the kids and the david!

Sara Packer said...

So cute!!!

Sam Packer said...

we love you. see you this week! :)

Kate and Cole said...

Congrats Liz! He is so cute! he looks exactly like you and all of your other kids. Your poor husband. Tellhim I know how he feels to have all of your kids look like your spouse :)

Darla said...

Wow! He looks exactly like your other 3!! (; Or at least the older two (the two I actually know). Congrats, Liz! I'm happy for you guys!