And to my brother-in-law Jay for spending lots of time last night installing the under-warranty part that finally came from FedEx yesterday. And his sweet wife, Em, who just got off work and had to hang at our house before she could go home to bed. It was fun for me to visit to have a friend to visit with, though.
It makes all the difference in the world to me to have great family willing to help David and I. With David in school full time and work full time, sometimes it feels like I am an only parent. He's so busy it's hard to find time to do any of that extra stuff when all of his free time is given to me and the kids, because we need it more.
So Because of you guys......WE HAVE HOT WATER AGAIN!!! And let me just say, it was a huge eye opener for me to realize all the great things we have and use that we take for granted. I am sure we will look back on this experience and laugh about how I boiled big pots of water for dishes or trying to make a nice warm bath for myself or the kids, or when I would lean my head over the side of the tub just so I could wash my nasty hair and then feel like my scalp had brain freeze and actually burned, or when David finished mowing the lawn on Saturday and decided just to take a quick rinse in the hose. Seriously! Here is proof:
2 comments:
HAHAHAHA this is the best picture ever.
I love you and my beefcake brother!! We are happy to help... ALWAYS. :)
Post a Comment